Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pre marathon pizza

I knew Tony and Jin Dooley were coming into town for the marathon and 14.2 miler respectively, but didn't know what their plans were. Heather was out of town and the Dawgs were going to be playing so I threw some flour, etc.. into the bread machine to make pizza dough. Gustov encouraged Heather to come home and Tony called saying they would be over in the afternoon. I through together a pizza with what we had in the fridge and made some roasted garlic penne for those that wanted to "carbo load" before the race. I forgot to take a picture, but it was nothing special. The night was however. It is always good to hang with friends and family.

Chance and I worked the water table @ 8/18 this morning with some early help from Sandra Marlin. We got to cheer on many old friends and make some new ones.

No comments: