Sunday, August 24, 2008

Friday, the day from heck....

I woke up feeling terrible. That wasn't odd since Dr. Haire changed my BP meds to something new, but as soon as I stood up, I had the urge to purge. It was ugly. Afterwards, I felt reasonably OK. I hate missing work so I got ready, took the boys to school and made it to work. We had lots of things cooking and I hated to leave, but Mother Nature said, "Richard, you have 14.3 minutes to get home before I hurt you!" I made it in 14.2...... After another round of vomiting etc... Heather came home and asked if I was up to going to Jackson. I thought I would be feeling better by the end of the evening so I loaded up in the car, laid the seat back, and tried not to die on the way there. I pretty much went straight to bed and tried not to die.

Heather's Mom was in the hospital so it was a pretty mild weekend. It didn't stop Heather, Jim, Brian and Hollie, and Nat and Rand from making their Walker's reservations though. They said it was excellent. I hate I missed it. Walker's is one of my favorite restaurants. You will have to ask one of them for those details. They went to visit Mimi after they left there.

No comments: